For REALTOR.ca, 2019 was a banner year for connecting consumers with REALTORS®, increasing the reach of REALTOR® listings and promoting the REALTOR® brand.
This year marked several firsts for REALTOR.ca, as they introduced several new solutions to meet the demands of your local market, the changing real estate landscape and the evolving needs of today’s buyers and sellers. Here are some key improvements that have been made to REALTOR.ca in 2019:
- For the first time, historical sales information is featured on certain REALTOR.ca listings.
- ca listings are now able to be displayed on the Globe and Mail’s website and Scotiabank eHOME.
- Consumers can now search for open houses using their Amazon Alexa device.
- “Local Insights” lifestyle heatmaps were added to help visitors explore characteristics of a certain area.
- Visitors can now filter results using neighbourhood and city boundary lines.
- International visitors can now view listing prices on REALTOR.ca in their preferred currency.
- Information about the First Time Home Buyer Incentive has been included and made front and centre on qualified listings.
In addition to the points above, six new virtual tour providers are now supported, a live chat pilot was introduced, and listing agents now receive notifications when their listings are live on REALTOR.ca. They’ve also launched the REALTOR.ca Listing Stats App, which showcases listing popularity and key insights. This offers REALTORS® new ways to connect with their clients.
Article Source: https://news2me.crea.ca/2019/december-2019/realtor-ca-reflects-on-2019/